Optimized, the Tacx Neo 2T Smart is a direct drive trainer with a powerful motor placed directly onto the cassette, eliminating additional gearing.
- Maximum resistance 2200 Watts
- Realistic climbing up to 25% and downhill to -5%
- Accuracy of 1%
- Low revolutions, reducing noise to a minimum
- Can be used completely wireless or hooked to a power outlet
- Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C capable
- Measures speed, cadence and power
- Simulate real road pattern such as cobblestone, ice and concrete plates
- Foldable and compact frame design
- Compatible with Shimano/Sram cassettes (Campagnolo body sold separately)
- Compatible with 130mm, 135mm, 142x12mm, 148x12mm
- Front whel support included
Cassette is not included with this product
Visit our Policies
page to know every details about our shipping & returns policies.